A healthy diet, good sleep and good hydration are key to a healthy, strong body. Incorporating natural supplements such as CBD oil can fortify your whole system and enable a more effective recovery. Countless sportsmen and women have incorporated CBD oil into their workout regimes. Make the move today to a fitter, more able and better prepared you.
CBD and Fitness
Many athletes find that pain from injury or overexertion hampers their performance and impedes stamina. Putting stress on the muscles and joints can cause inflammation which in turn leads to pain/tenderness. This powerful natural supplement can help overworked muscles to recover more quickly which enables a stronger, fitter body. Aimed at those who enjoy working out and the benefits associated with a healthy, active lifestyle, our ‘Body’ blend is a convenient and effective way to incorporate CBD into your exercise regime.
How to use
Our CBD oil is pure, clean, vegan-friendly and easy to use. Start by placing 3 drops under the tongue 3 times per day. Hold for at least 2 minutes then swallow.
Because we know our product, our dosage guidance is simple. There may be occasions where it is deemed necessary to increase or reduce the daily dose, but we are confident that when implementing EthicaCBD oils as a supplement to a daily routine, 3 drops 3 times a day is the perfect amount. When taken separately or combined with our other Pure CBD oils in the range (up to the maximum suggested dose of 9 drops a day), you can find the perfect bespoke blend for you.
By embracing the qualities of other plant extracts, minerals and vitamins, EthicaCBD has created a unique and powerful formulation to bring about a fitter, healthier ‘you’ whilst fortifying your body and mind.
- TURMERIC – This powerful spice is famed for its anti-inflammatory properties and can help people with arthritis and other mobility issues. It is a transformative antioxidant.
- GINGER – As well as being used for anti-inflammatory benefits, ginger can support a healthy cardiovascular system and has been used for promoting good health since ancient times.
- BLACK PEPPER – Amplifies the effect of turmeric in the body and helps the body to absorb the tumeric. The pepper packs a punch and gives this ‘Body’ CBD oil a spicy warmth.
- MCT OIL – Medium chain triglycerides (MCT) are a group of saturated fats derived from coconut oil. They are the ‘good bits’ derived from coconut oil and vastly superior to coconut oil alone. We use it because it provides a beautifully balanced oil which is clean, light and the slight hint of coconut complements the flavours perfectly.
- TERPENES – Combining myrcene and caryophyllene, EthicaCBD Pure Body takes advantage of the rare cyclobutene ring unique to beta-caryophyllene. Found in black pepper, oregano, and many more herbs and spices, the rarity of its structure make caryophyllene a highly valuable terpene. It is reported to bind quickly and easily to CB2 receptors within the body, enhancing the endocannabinoid system and positioning the body in the perfect place to enjoy the potential health and medicinal benefits. And to maximise the experience of using EthicaCBD Pure Body, the formula includes the beautiful scent of terpineol, a natural extract producing intense hits of pine freshness.
The natural world relies on the same fragile things we do to survive; a stable climate and a safe environment in which to live. We are steadfast in our commitment to protecting the world around us so as to safeguard future generations.
Whilst creating EthicaCBD’s premium CBD oils and luxury CBD skincare range, it followed suit that our core belief in sustainable and eco-friendly practices formed the foundations of every decision, right down to the packaging. That’s why all of our external packaging (even the tape that seals the boxes) is made from at least 90% recycled material. On top of that, we make sure that the paper we use is FSC certified, biodegradable and recycled wherever possible. We truly care about the planet, and our actions will always reflect that.
Recycling Our Bottles
When you regularly use our CBD oils, you’ll likely be left with the empty tincture bottles afterwards and wonder what to do with them. Recycling glass CBD bottles is just one way to help reduce pollution and stop unnecessary items from going to landfill.
NB- If you are going to reuse and repurpose the glass bottles then please make sure that they are thoroughly washed out with warm soapy water first. The labels can be removed by soaking in warm water (or vinegar if sticky!) and gently scrubbed with a rough sponge.
I’m doing really well and I’m only having to take Panadol occasionally, usually after a day looking after the grandchildren! It took a few weeks to kick in and work out how much oil to take, but I have now settled into 4 drops after breakfast and 4 drops after my evening meal. The CBD oil combined with targeted Pilates, regular walking and meditation seems to be the answer for me and I’m now managing my condition. Long may it continue!
I also apply the Sports Gel every morning and before I go to bed and feel that is also contributing to keeping me stable. I feel it’s so beneficial so I’ve ordered some for my son-in-law who is an ultra athlete and suffers with very sore muscles regularly.
I am loving these drops!! I came across these on Insta and thought I would give them a try. Have been using them as part of my gym routine and they are super effective. One of my friends who is more experienced with CBD has said they are noticeably better than others he has tried. Fast delivery too!
Mary C –
My son recommended CDB to help me. I’m 65 and cycle every day, have a cold bath and all kinds of things to reduce the aches and pains of getting older. I find my joints are much more supple.
Been using this after my workouts and I definitely ache less. Like the peppery taste