Our cooling sports gel, with CBD and CBG combines two powerful cannabinoids with other dynamic extracts found within nature such as organic silicium, black pepper oil, menthol and camphor, believed to be anti-inflammatory, and three calming natural botanicals, ensuring you get the very best plant-based care. If you have an ache or strain which needs some deep, natural relief, try our cooling CBD sports gel to instantly relieve and soothe those niggling twinges caused by sport and exercise.
CBD Sports Gel
Our blend of specially-chosen natural extracts works quickly and has the potential to ease injured joints. It is the crucial component needed to aid your post-workout recovery. Countless sportsmen and women have incorporated CBD oil into their workout regimes either via a dropper or topically in a sports rub. Aimed at those who enjoy working out and feeling at the top of their game, our CBD-infused sports gel is a convenient and effective way to incorporate CBD into your exercise routine. Be your natural best by using our cooling, soothing restorative sports gel after your workout and feel the difference.
By embracing the qualities of other plant extracts, EthicaCBD has created this unique and powerful cooling sports gel to create a fitter, healthier ‘you’ whilst fortifying your body and mind.
- CBD Our CBD is tested in the world’s best labs, and is made fairly and sustainably to offer you the very best plant-based care.
- CBG CBG stands for cannabigerol and like CBD, is one of the naturally-occurring compounds found within the cannabis plant. Pre-clinical trials suggest that CBG could pose many post exercise benefits for athletes and weekend workout fans alike.
- Menthol One of the active ingredients used in our sports gel is menthol. This compound is derived from the mint plant and gives an instant cooling sensation when applied to the skin.
- Camphor Camphor is well-known for its pain-relieving properties and is absorbed topically through the skin to offer instant relief. Camphor oil is an aromatic botanical which provides various health benefits when applied to the skin – it increases local blood flow and acts as a “counterirritant,” which reduces swelling by causing irritation.
- Silica Silica is an important trace mineral that provides strength and flexibility to the connective tissues of your body.
- Peppermint Oil Topical preparations of therapeutic peppermint oil have long been used to relieve irritation and inflammation
- Cajeput Oil is produced by steaming the fresh leaves and twigs of the cajeput tree and is similar to tea tree oil in its use for headaches and pain relief
- Black Pepper Oil Many people use black pepper oil for its anti-arthritic and anti-rheumatic properties. It can improve blood circulation and gives relief from stiffness soreness.
Directions for Use
Massage a generous amount onto the affected area until absorbed up to 4 times daily.
Keep cool but do not refrigerate. Keep out of direct sunlight Store away from children. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If taking medication, consult a doctor before use. For external use only. Avoid getting the gel on the mucous membranes and damaged skin. Wash your hands thoroughly after use and avoid any contact with the eyes.
The natural world relies on the same fragile things we do to survive; a stable climate and a safe environment in which to live. We are steadfast in our commitment to protecting the world around us so as to safeguard future generations.
Whilst creating EthicaCBD’s premium sports gel, CBD oils and luxury CBD skincare range, it followed suit that our core belief in sustainable and eco-friendly practices formed the foundations of every decision, right down to the packaging. That’s why all of our external packaging (even the tape that seals the boxes) is made from at least 90% recycled material. On top of that, we make sure that the paper we use is FSC certified, biodegradable and recycled wherever possible. We truly care about the planet, and our actions will always reflect that.
Recycling Sports Gel Tubes
When you regularly use our sports gel it’s likely that you’ll be left with empty tubes. The good news is that the sports gel tube is 98% biobased – this means that our packaging has the same properties as regular plastic, but the ethanol used to create this plastic is not made from earth oil, but from the waste product of sugar cane. This means that it is 100% recyclable. It also captures CO2 during the production process (as opposed to emitting CO2 like in regular plastic production). Our bio-based plastic captures 2500kg + CO2 per 1000kg plastic. Recycling our bioplastic packaging is just one way to help reduce pollution and stop unnecessary items from going to landfill.