From mental health to immune function and cognition, all manner of issues can be attributed to lack of sleep. Feeling more rested and in control shouldn’t be a luxury reserved for the lucky few – achieving a better quality (and length) of sleep will vastly improve your mood, your health and your life.
When you feel more rested and in control, you can achieve anything you want to achieve, which is why we developed this night time blend of botanicals to help those seeking inner restfulness. You’ll be glad you started today…
CBD Oil and Sleep
Reports show that having healthy, fully-functioning serotonin receptors in the brain brings about restfulness and deep relaxation. Only those with sleep issues know how frustrating insomnia can be. Having difficulty falling (and staying) asleep can be incredibly debilitating and have a hugely negative impact on day-to-day life. Could CBD be the natural answer insomniacs are looking for? If you long to feel that inner zest in the mornings following a deep, restorative sleep, learn more about CBD for sleep and how to incorporate this natural botanical remedy into your daily self-care routine.
Recommended by Kris
“I love using the calm oil in the evenings as I am winding down from the day with a cuppa, and then follow it up with the night oil just before bed. I think the combination of the two work really well together and almost complement each other.”
Kris Hallenga – Founder of Coppafeel
How to use
Our CBD oil is pure, clean, vegan-friendly and easy to use. We usually advise that you start by placing 3 drops under the tongue 3 times per day, hold for at least 2 minutes then swallow. However, it might be that you don’t want to use our ‘Night’ blend throughout the day but just take 3 – 9 drops at night to avoid feeling TOO relaxed whilst trying to work/play.
Because we know our product, our dosage guidance is simple. There may be occasions where it is deemed necessary to increase or reduce the daily dose, but we are confident that when implementing EthicaCBD oils as a supplement to a daily routine, 3 drops 3 times a day is the perfect amount. When taken separately or combined with our other Pure CBD oils in the range (up to the maximum suggested dose of 9 drops a day), you can find the perfect bespoke blend for you.
Please do not exceed the consumption of 70mg of CBD in any 24 hour period
By embracing the qualities of other plant extracts, minerals and vitamins, EthicaCBD has created a unique and powerful formulation to bring about a brighter, more rested ‘you’ whilst fortifying your body and mind.
- ZINC – A deficiency in this nutrient can contribute to insomnia. Zinc can regulate circadian rhythms (reset your inner body clock) and has long been used as an effective and safe sleep aid. Zinc also has a calming effect for those who suffer anxiety and can regulate sleep patterns and improve the vividness of dreams.
- CHAMOMILE – This herbal remedy is well-known for its powerful sleep-inducing effects and ability to calm and relax. The plant’s calming effects may be attributed to an antioxidant called apigenin which is found in abundance in chamomile tea and has been used for centuries by those looking for a way of achieving deep restfulness.
- LAVENDER – Lavender has long been known for relaxing muscles and calming the mind. Often used in aromatherapy blends, lavender is a herbal remedy which reduces stress and helps to combat insomnia.
- MCT OIL – Medium chain triglycerides (MCT) are a group of saturated fats derived from coconut oil. They are the ‘good bits’ derived from coconut oil and vastly superior to coconut oil alone. We use it because it provides a beautifully balanced oil which is clean, light and and the slight hint of coconut complements the terpene flavours perfectly.
- TERPENES – This nighttime CBD firmly places its focus around nerolidol, a terpene regularly associated with calm and relaxation. Most commonly found in jasmine, lavender, tea tree, and lemongrass, this fragrant extract has citrusy and woody undertones and zings. Nerolidol is frequently reported as having antioxidant, antifungal, and antiparasitic properties, making the natural extract a powerful addition to the body’s defence mechanisms. Also featuring in Pure Night Formula is borneol. Used for many thousands of years in Chinese medicine to reduce inflammation, we are only now beginning to understand the true power of this woody terpene. To further complement and enhance the effect of the other terpenes, EthicaCBD Pure Night contains terpinolene, which is again believed by many to be an antioxidant and antibacterial extract that delivers hints of pine to the formula.
The natural world relies on the same fragile things we do to survive; a stable climate and a safe environment in which to live. We are steadfast in our commitment to protecting the world around us so as to safeguard future generations.
Whilst creating EthicaCBD’s premium CBD oils and luxury CBD skincare range, it followed suit that our core belief in sustainable and eco-friendly practices formed the foundations of every decision, right down to the packaging. That’s why all of our external packaging (even the tape that seals the boxes) is made from at least 90% recycled material. On top of that, we make sure that the paper we use is FSC certified, biodegradable and recycled wherever possible. We truly care about the planet, and our actions will always reflect that.
Recycling Our Bottles
When you regularly use our CBD oils, you’ll likely be left with the empty tincture bottles afterwards and wonder what to do with them. Recycling glass CBD bottles is just one way to help reduce pollution and stop unnecessary items from going to landfill.
NB- If you are going to reuse and repurpose the glass bottles then please make sure that they are thoroughly washed out with warm soapy water first. The labels can be removed by soaking in warm water (or vinegar if sticky!) and gently scrubbed with a rough sponge.